A journal of my adventures

Pre - Vietnam 

4nights to go
 
5 nights to go
 
My home - Yorkey's Knob Beach
18th of June 2013
Preparing for my journey to Vietnam has been labour intensive to say the least! I have probably spent longer preparing each teeny detail than I will actually spend on my holiday. I have almost driven my husband crazy with my day by day itinerary and the poor thing isn't even going!
 
 To do list
 1. Print Vietair tickets
 2.Print World Nomad Tickets
 3.Organise scales
 4. Enquire about Easy Rider tours 
 Our prebooked tour - 2 nights at Halong Bay
 

1 comment:

  1. Had a lovely afternoon catching up with Ruki and Kane, and what a wonderful surprise that Ruaela has been busy gardening and making ramen. Plus my littlest baby is getting better maybe because Eric bought her KFC.

    ReplyDelete